Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Bandwagon

Well, I decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I used to journal all the time. Really... I have several books filled from when I was a teenager. They mostly consist of what crushes I had on which boy and what my Mom or Dad did or didn't do to embarass me. I have a feeling this is going to be a little different. I've been meaning to start up my journals again.... and I keep putting it off. I was real good until I had Jonas, our first baby, 9 years ago. Ha! Needless to say things got a bit busy, and three kids later, who has time to write? I am on the computer all the time though... so really I have no excuse. I can't promise it'll be too exciting, but I'm sure there will be some funny stories to share along the way. Our family can be a bit like visiting your local zoo... or better yet the circus. I'll wind it up for now, just wanted to get started. Jeremiah has his first baseball game tonight. He's so excited and he's proud to wear his uniform! I told him I was going to run out on the field and give him a big smooch! He wanted none of it! He's six after all. Sigh. Oh how fast they are growing.... Anyways, wish the Dodgers luck! I hope to post pictures after the game! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Mandy! I'm excited you've gotten on the bandwagon. I kind of wondered why you hadn't already... it's something you'll be great at!
    :)

    ReplyDelete