Monday, July 7, 2008

Cole's Birthday




Today was Cole's birthday. I can't believe how the time flies. That's so Cliche', but it's so true. It's hard to believe that four years ago he was creating such havoc on a household. Really... He was the one that had colic. Just writing about this makes me cringe. He used to cry every night. It would start about 7 and go til midnight. Nothing could console him. We tried everything! Mylicon drops, the vacuum, bouncing him, taking him places, rubbing his tummy, etc. He would cry... I would cry.... everyone would cry! I didn't think he'd ever outgrow it, but he did... finally! One day it just stopped! Now he's 4. He got a "big boy" bike for his birthday. He was so excited! He LOVES the movie "Cars," so he got some of those too. He wanted to go to Chuckee Cheese for his party, so we did. I just love shelling out 50 bucks for a ten cent toy at the end and eating cardboard pizza. Gotta love it! :) It was fun though and he had a great time. He woke up this morning and said..."Mom, is it my birthday today?" "Why am I not any bigger?" I think he thought he was miraculously going to wake up this morning and be "big" like his brothers! Four is going to be fun! Happy Birthday Cole!

No comments:

Post a Comment