Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baking a cake with Mom





Jeremiah always wants to help me when I cook. Today I was baking a cake to bring to a friend who just had surgery. He helped break the eggs, pour in the oil, etc. We scraped the bowl and put it into the oven to bake. I always let whoever helps me lick the spatula afterwards. Apparently it wasn't enough.... I left the room for a moment and when I came back in I found this: Jeremiah with his head stuck in the bowl! Jonas ran and got the camera. We both decided this was a picture!

We're off to take a little road trip/ mini vacation before school starts. We're going to Louisville, KY to watch a friend of ours play baseball. We're all looking forward to a weekend getaway! I'll be back soon with an update of our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment